Bugcrowd’s bi-directional Jira integration provides the following functionalities:
- When the submission status changes from Triaged to Unresolved state, the Jira ticket is automatically generated and all the vulnerability details are synchronized from Crowdcontrol to Jira.
- When a vulnerability is fixed and developer moves the Jira ticket to a Closed state, the associated submission is automatically closed (moved to a Resolved state) in Crowdcontrol.
- All activities (comments, priority changes, and other activities) on a single submission in Crowdcontrol are automatically updated in the associated Jira ticket.
- All Jira ticket fields can be mapped to Crowdcontrol submission fields using the custom field mapping settings.
When you set up the integration between Crowdcontrol and Jira, you can choose the bounty programs that you want to integrate with Jira.
The sections covered are:
- Navigating to Jira integration
- Authorizing Crowdcontrol to access Jira
- Configuring Jira project
- Setting Jira issue type
- Automatically pushing submission comments into Jira
- Enabling integration
- Manually pushing Crowdcontrol submissions to Jira
- Configuring bi-directional Jira integration
- Mapping fields between Crowdcontrol and Jira
- Adding multiple Jira integration instances
- Viewing existing Jira integrations
- Mapping Jira Integrations with Targets
- Editing Jira integration name
- Deleting Jira integration
- Frequently asked questions
To set up Jira integration with Crowdcontrol, you must be an owner and have administrator access to Jira.