- Configuring an Incoming Webhook in Microsoft Teams
- Configure the Microsoft Teams Integration in Crowdcontrol
- Deleting an Integration
You can receive notifications for the Crowdcontrol events as chat messages in the Microsoft Teams channel that is configured with a webhook.
To set up the Microsoft Teams integration:
- Configure an incoming webhook in Microsoft Teams
- Configure the integration in Crowdcontrol
Configuring an Incoming Webhook in Microsoft Teams
In Microsoft Teams, configure a webhook for the required channel. For the configuration steps, see create incoming webhook.
Make a note of the webhook URL.
Configure the Microsoft Teams Integration in Crowdcontrol
Go to Settings and click the Integrations tab.
In Microsoft Teams, click Add Integration.
Click Add Microsoft Teams Integration.
Provide a name for the integration, paste the webhook URL that you had created in the Microsoft Teams channel, and click Save.
Specify the events that should trigger the webhook. Move the slider to the right to specify the event.
You can configure a notification to be sent to the Teams connected channel webhook when the following events occur:
- Submission is created
- Submission moves to triaged, unresolved, or resolved
- Submission is rewarded
- Submission has a public comment or private comment from Bugcrowd or customer
- Submission has a private or public comment mentioning @customer
- Submission has a blocker created or resolved
Move the slider to the right to enable the integration.
The Enabled status is displayed for the integration as shown.
Also, the Integrations page displays Connected for Microsoft Teams.
Deleting an Integration
To delete an integration:
On the Microsoft Teams Integrations page, click the Delete icon.
A pop-up message asking for confirmation is displayed.
Click OK. The integration is deleted.