- Adding Bugcrowd to Your Microsoft Azure Portal
- Mapping Microsoft Azure to Crowdcontrol
- Logging into Crowdcontrol Using SSO
Specific Role Required to Configure SSO: To configure SSO for your program, you must be an Organization Owner. Organization Owners can log in using Username and Password.
Adding Bugcrowd to Your Microsoft Azure Portal
Log in to your Microsoft Azure Portal.
Click Azure Active Directory.
The Add Web Apps page is displayed.
Click Enterprise Application.
Click New application.
Click Create your own application.
Provide the name of your app, select Integrate any other application you don’t find in gallery and click Create.
After you add Bugcrowd, it is displayed as shown.
Click Bugcrowd and then click Setup single sign on.
The Setup with Single Sign On SAML page is displayed
In the Basic SAML Configuration, provide the following:
- Identifier (Entity ID): Paste the SP Entity ID from your Bugcrowd account.
- Reply URL: Paste the Single sign on URL from your Bugcrowd account.
Save your changes.
Mapping Microsoft Azure to Crowdcontrol
In Azure, navigate to the SAML Application Settings screen, and make a note of the following information:
- Azure AD Identifier
- Login URL
- Security Certificate (download the certificate)
Navigate to the Single Sign-On screen in Crowdcontrol and scroll to the SAML Settings section.
Specify the following information from Azure:
- IdP Entity ID: Paste the Azure AD Identifier information from Azure.
- IdP SSO Target URL: Paste the Login URL from Azure.
- IdP Certificate: Paste the complete contents of the security certificate file from Azure.
Click Save authentication settings to save the information.
Domain verification is required for SSO to function properly. For more information, see verifying domain.
Logging into Crowdcontrol Using SSO
After you have enabled SSO, your team members can navigate to Azure and click the Bugcrowd app to log in. If SSO is set up properly, members will be logged into Crowdcontrol. If SSO is not working, remove the URL from the Single-Sign On optional field under Basic SAML Configuration settings for Bugcrowd app in Microsoft Azure.