Specific Role Required to Configure SSO: To configure SSO for your program, you must be an Organization Owner. Organization Owners can log in using Username and Password.
Adding Bugcrowd to Your Okta Apps Portal
Log in to your Okta account and click Admin.
Hover over the Applications tab and click Applications.
Click Add Application.
Click Create New App.
In Sign on method, select SAML 2.0 and click Create.
The General Settings page is displayed.
Specify the following:
- App name: Specify Bugcrowd Inc as the app name.
- App logo: Click Browse, specify the Bugcrowd logo image, and click Upload Logo.
The SAML Settings page is displayed.
Specify the following information from your Bugcrowd account (Settings > Authentication > Single Sign-on (SSO)):
- Single sign on URL: Paste the Single Sign on URL from your Bugcrowd account.
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): Paste the SP Entity ID from your Bugcrowd account.
- Name ID format: Select EmailAddress.
- Application Username: Select Email.
The Feedback page is displayed.
Select I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app and This is an internal app that we have created and click Finish.
Mapping Okta to Crowdcontrol
In Okta, navigate to View Setup Instructions.
The How to Configure SAML 2.0 for Bugcrowd Inc. Application screen is displayed.
Make a note of the following information:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
Navigate to the Single Sign-On screen in Crowdcontrol and scroll to the SAML Settings section.
Specify the following information from Okta:
- IdP Entity ID: Paste the Identity Provider Issuer information from Okta.
- IdP SSO Target URL and IdP SLO Target URL: Paste the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL information from Okta.
- IdP Certificate: Paste the X.509 Certificate information from Okta.
Click Save authentication settings to save the information.
Domain verification is required for SSO to function properly. For more information, see verifying domain.
Logging in Using SSO
After you have enabled SSO, your team members can navigate to the Company Apps area of OneLogin and click the Bugcrowd app to log in. If SSO is set up properly, members will be logged in to Crowdcontrol.