Bugcrowd supports the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer: Amount is credited to your bank account in one or two business days
- PayPal: Amount is credited to your PayPal account on the same day
You must set up at least one payment method for you to receive any payouts.
After setting up your payment method, you must submit your tax form:
- Submitting Tax Form for U.S. Person
- Submitting Tax Form for Non-US Person (Individual)
- Submitting Tax Form for Non-US Person (Corporation)
- Uploading Tax Form
Payments can only be split across multiple accounts through collaboration prior to submitting.
For select researchers, Bitcoin payment method is available. For more information, see setting Up Bitcoin payment method