The Dashboard is the first page that appears after you log in to Crowdcontrol. It is the hub for researchers to quickly view the most important tasks. It contains a high-level summary of your payment information, current and upcoming programs, tasks related to your participation on Bugcrowd (including submissions), and an activity feed for viewing the activity in the platform.
The Dashboard comprises of four main areas: Rewards, Engagements, Tasks, and Activity.
You can click the
> < icon to collapse or expand the left panel.
The Rewards section displays the rewards earned in the last 30 days and upcoming reward information.
The Engagements section displays the recent engagements and recommended programs.
- Recent section displays the programs you have most recently interacted with, submitted vulnerabilities, joined, accepted application, or accepted invitation.
- Just for you section displays the recommended programs based on your profile.
The Tasks tab on the right-side displays the tasks that are due for completion.
You can filter the tasks based on the following:
- Unblock: Displays submissions for which you must respond to unblock it.
- Collaboration: Displays submission collaboration invitations.
- Retest: Displays submissions that required a retest.
- Profile and Account
- Done: Displays tasks that are completed.
- Dismissed: Displays tasks that are dismissed.
Some tasks such as accepting invitations persist until the invitation is accepted or rejected, or the task is dismissed.
The Activity tab provides a chronological list of all activities on your submissions, sorted from the most recent to the oldest across all programs. It lets you stay up to date on the most recent activity in the program, such as comments that have been added to a submission, submission statuses that have been changed, and rewards that have been paid.
To help you identify researchers in the activity feed, rewards, and submission comments, Bugcrowd automatically generates and assigns researchers a unique avatar, if a profile photo does not exist. This allows you to quickly track and differentiate between users in the Activity feed.
The activities are grouped based on Today, Yesterday, This week, Last week, This month, Last month, and then the activities older than Last Month.
You can filter the activities based on the following:
- State Change
- Severity Change