- Viewing the Leaderboard for the Previous Month
- Viewing the All-Time Leaderboard
- Share Your Success On Facebook and Twitter
Bugcrowd has two Leaderboards which show top statistics for the past month and for all-time.
- The P1, P2 Leaderboard focuses only on P1 and P2 submissions for programs that offers cash rewards.
- The P1, P2, P3, and P4 Leaderboard focuses on all submissions with priorities of P1 - P4 for a programs that offers cash rewards.
- The Leaderboards list the top 10 researchers who have the most points in each category (P1, P2 and P1 - P4), respectively.
If you want to be on the Leaderboards, you must find real and critical bugs. Over time, the more valid reports you have, the more points you will earn.
Viewing the Leaderboard for the Previous Month
The researchers recognized on the monthly Leaderboards earned the most points during that month for each category.
The monthly Leaderboards reset at the beginning of every month, so every month presents a new opportunity to make it onto the Leaderboards. Happy hunting!
To see who has earned the most points on each Leaderboard the previous month, go to the Leaderboard section of your researcher profile.
The default view shows the P1, P2, P3, P4 monthly Leaderboard. To view the P1, P2 Leaderboard, select it from the available drop-down menu.
Viewing the All-Time Leaderboard
The all-time Leaderboards show the top 10 researchers for each category who have earned the most points since the beginning of Bugcrowd time. These are the hardest working, most active, and most awesome researchers in the Crowd.
To see who has the most total points, go to one of the Leaderboards and choose All Time.
Share Your Success On Facebook and Twitter
The leaderboard provides a quick share link at the bottom of the leaderboard so you can share your success on Bugcrowd with the rest of the world
To share on Facebook, click the Facebook link as shown below.
To share on Twitter, click the Twitter link as shown below.