Every member of your organization that has access to and engages with your platform has a role. Each role has a defined set of tasks and responsibilities that can be performed.
Your organization can create and manage roles for the team members who are part of your platform. This enables you to invite more team members to the bounty program and set the access rights that each member should have.
Roles are divided into two levels - an organization level and program level.
- Organization Owner: Has full access to all programs and submissions on Crowdcontrol
- Organization Member: At the lowest level, has access to the Crowdcontrol platform but unable to access programs and submissions until assigned a specific role to a particular program
Team members who have been invited onto Crowdcontrol as a Organization Member but have yet to be assigned a role on a program will not have access to any of the programs or submissions. For information about assigning and removing roles, see adding team members.
Each Organization Member on the platform may be assigned one of the following roles on each program run on Crowdcontrol:
- Administrator: Has the ability to reward submissions.
- Analyst: Has the ability to view and edit submissions.
- Viewer: Has the ability to view submissions.
Assigning Program Roles: An Organization Member can be assigned roles, by the Organization Owner, to any program upon invite or in the organization setting.
Each role has the following set of user permissions:
|Permission||Organization Owner||Program Administrator||Program Analyst||Program Viewer|
|Access to Crowdcontrol||X||X||X||X|
|Change the authentication method for the program||X|
|Comment on submissions||X||X||X|
|Edit program settings||X||X|
|Invite Members to Crowdcontrol||X||X|
|Organization Level View||X|
|Respond and resolve Blockers||X||X||X|
|Respond and resolve a Request a Response||X||X||X|
|Set submission statuses||X||X||X|
|View and export reports||X||X||X||X|