The Industry Versus Organization Comparison Report provides a comparison of your organization’s performance by benchmarking against a relevant industry. This helps your organization improve performance, identify methods of improving operational efficiency, and your company’s relative cost position against the industry.
You can view a snapshot of your organization’s health that includes your programs, submissions, and funds for a given time period.
The report provides the following information per quarter at the organization level:
- Number of submissions
- Priority of submissions
- Unique researchers
- Number of rewards
- Number of accepted submissions
- Number of fixed submissions
Only the Program Owner can generate this report.
To generate an industry versus organization comparison report:
After logging into Crowdcontrol, click Reports menu.
The Reports page is displayed.
Click the Industry Comparison (Organization) tab and then click Create new report.
Specify the following information:
- Report title: Provide a name for your report.
- Organization name: Displays the organization name for which you want to generate the report. This is read-only.
Date range: Specify a data range for generating the report. You can also click any of the following to specify the date range:
- All time: Include all programs.
- Last quarter: Include programs in the last quarter.
- Last month: Include programs in the last month.
- Last week: Include programs in the last week.
- Industry Tag: Provide the industry name.
Click Generate Report. You will receive an email to download the report.
The generated report is displayed as a link on the Industry Comparison (Organization) tab. Click the link to view the report details.