An Organization’s Accounting section is home to all things financial across Bugcrowd, including:
- Transaction history
- Depositing into Crowdcontrol
- Transferring across programs
- Viewing balances across your programs
This functionality is only available to Organization Owners.
To navigate there, click your profile icon and then click Accounting within the organization sub-menu.
Viewing Transfer Activity
By default, the Activity tab is displayed. You can view all past rewards, with transfer and deposit activity available going forward.
To deposit funds into an organization account:
On the Activity page, click Deposit funds.
The Deposit funds page is displayed.
Specify the following:
- Destination: Select the destination pool where you want to transfer the funds.
- Amount: Specify the amount to be deposited in the destination account.
- Select the I agree to the Terms and Conditions option.
Click Submit deposit request.
The Successfully requested transfer for funds message is displayed.
On the Activity page, click Transfer funds.
The Transfer Funds page is displayed.
- Specify the following:
- Transfer source: Select the fund from where you want to transfer funds.
- Transfer destination: Select the destination pool to where the funds must be transferred.
- Amount: Specify the amount in USD.
- Note: Provide a reason for the fund transfer
Click Submit fund transfer.
Viewing Pool Balance
You can view the current balances across programs relative to your organization.
On the Accounting tab, click Program balances on the left-side.
If the balance is low, make a deposit.