Specific Role Required to Configure SSO: To configure SSO for your program, you must be an Organization Owner. Organization Owners can log in using Username and Password.
Adding Bugcrowd to Your Centrify Admin Portal
Log in to your Centrify Admin Portal.
Click Apps, and then click Add Web Apps.
The Add Web Apps page is displayed.
Click Add next to the SAML application.
When the Add Web App page appears, click Yes to add the application.
Close the Application Catalog. The Settings page for the application that you have added is displayed.
You must specify the information for this screen from your Bugcrowd account.
In Assertion Consumer Service URL, paste the Single Sign on URL from your Bugcrowd account.
Navigate to Advanced Settings page and specify the following:
- setAudience: Past the Single Sign on URL from your Bugcrowd account including the quotes.
- Name ID Format: Select EmailAddress.
- Application Username: Select Email.
Save your changes.
Mapping Centrify to Crowdcontrol
In Centrify, navigate to the Centrify SAML Application Settings screen, and make a note of the following information:
- Centrify Issuer
- Centrify Identity Provider Sign-in URL
- Security Certificate (download the certificate)
Navigate to the Single Sign-On screen in Crowdcontrol and scroll to the SAML Settings section.
Specify the following information from Centrify:
- IdP Entity ID: Paste the Centrify Issuer information from Centrify.
- IdP SSO Target URL: Paste the Centrify Identity Provider Sign-in URL information from Centrify.
- IdP Certificate: Paste the complete contents of the security certificate file from Centrify.
Click Save authentication settings to save the information.
Domain verification is required for SSO to function properly. For more information, see verifying domain.