The Submission Details provides the information you need to investigate an issue reported by a researcher. All bug reports submitted to your program include the required information to help you reproduce and validate the issue.
To view the details for a submission, select the submission from the Submissions Inbox.
The Submission Details page appears for the submission you have selected.
Each submission has the following information:
- Caption: The title or short description of the vulnerability report.
- Details: Further details on the vulnerability discovered including what it is, what the possible security impact is, replication steps, and proof of concept.
- VRT (Technical Severity): The severity level of the vulnerability based on a 1-5 scale (1 being critical) and the vulnerability classification based our Bugcrowd's Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy (VRT).
- Target: Identifies which target is affected by the vulnerability.
- Bug URL: Identifies which URL is affected by the vulnerability.
- HTTP Request
- CVSS Base: Bugcrowd's Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy (VRT) is mapped to the CVSS scoring to calculate an automated CVSS score of the vulnerability - this score may be manually adjusted.
- Attachments: Additional photos or videos to help provide further clarification or visual representation of a proof of concept.
Additional fields such as "Application Version" can be added to include further clarification on the submission. These fields will not be visible to the researchers and are intended for internal use. Learn more here.
Updated about a year ago