The Program Health and Spend Report provides an insight into your program spend, and aims to show the Return On Investment (ROI) of your crowdsourced security program. The intended audience for this report is the broader security team and other stakeholders, who may not be aware of day-to-day program operations, but want a quick overview of the program health. The Program Health and Spend Report is generated as a PDF file.
The Program Health and Spend Report includes the following sections:
- Executive Summary: Provides the purpose of the report.
- Program Performance: Provides information about the number of accepted submissions, number of valid submissions received based on severity, or priority level, and the researcher payment time.
- Your Investment: Shows the reward expenditure and the teams’ time spent on the platform and the response time to submissions.
- Bugcrowd’s Role: Provides a breakdown of Bugcrowd’s role in making sure your program’s success. The chosen measure is the response time.
To generate a Program Health and Spend Report:
After logging into Crowdcontrol, select a program from the drop-down menu, and then click the Reports menu. The Reports page is displayed.
Click Generate report and then click Program Health and Spend Report.
The Create Security Posture Report page is displayed.
Specify the following information:
- Report title: Title for the report.
- Bounty name: Program name for which you are generating the report.
Click Generate report. You will receive an email to download the report.
The generated report is displayed as a link on the Reports page. Refresh the page to view the link.
Note: The report title link is active only after the PDF report is generated.
Click the link to view the report details.