The Industry Versus Program Comparison Report provides a comparison of your program’s performance by benchmarking against a relevant industry. This helps your organization improve performance, identify methods of improving operational efficiency, and your company’s relative cost position against the industry.
You can view a snapshot of your program’s health that includes the submissions and funds for a given time period.
The report provides the following information per quarter at a program level:
- Number of submissions
- Priority of submissions
- Unique researchers
- Number of rewards
- Number of accepted submissions
- Number of fixed submissions
Note: Only the Program Owner can generate this report.
To generate an industry versus program comparison report:
After logging into Crowdcontrol, select a program from the drop-down menu, and then click the Reports menu. The Reports page is displayed.
Click Generate report and then click Industry Comparison (Program).
The Create Industry Comparison (Program) page is displayed.
Specify the following information:
- Report title: Provide a name for your report.
- Bounty name: Displays the program name for which you want to generate the report. This is read-only.
Date range: Specify a data range for generating the report. You can also click any of the following to specify the date range:
- All time: Include all programs.
- Last quarter: Include programs in the last quarter.
- Last month: Include programs in the last month.
- Last week: Include programs in the last week.
- Industry Tag: Provide the industry name.
Click Generate Report. You will receive an email to download the report.
The generated report is displayed as a link on the program’s Reports page. Click the link to view the report details.